TERMS & CONDITIONS
C3 Church Ryde teaches and encourages a commitment to living generous lives and giving to the vision of reaching and building people. When someone chooses to give to C3 Church Ryde, we encourage them to consider their decision carefully and to check their giving amounts before finalising their transactions. C3 Church Ryde recognises that errors can occur when transacting online (or in person), including by C3 Church Ryde or our partnered financial institution(s). As such, this policy outlines how we will endeavour to refund donations.
- If an error is made when giving to C3 Church Ryde, we will honour all requests for refund that are made in writing. The written refund request should include the details of the initial transaction including date, donation amount, donor’s name, ID, tax invoice number (if applicable) and the nature of the error. If the donation is not traceable (e.g. a cash donation for which there was no identity), no refund can be considered.
- Requests for refund can be sent by email ([email protected]), mail (Accounts, Po Box 919, Ryde, NSW, 1680) or fax (02 9086 6950).
- C3 Church Ryde will fully examine all requests for refund and endeavour to ensure that genuine errors are rectified.
- If an amount is adjusted and a receipt has been issued, the original receipt issued for the incorrect amount will become invalid and a new receipt will be issued for the amount of the adjusted gift.
- Refunds will be returned using the original method of payment (less bank charges if multiple or ongoing refunds are requested).
- Should an error be made by C3 Church Ryde or our financial institution(s), a refund of the full amount will be made once we are notified of the error in writing.
The refund policy for specific events, goods or services will be determined according to the nature of the events, goods or services.